Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Sunday, November 18, 2012

Young Life Friends

                                             

This morning I am so thankful for Gwynn's Young Life friends. These precious teens have stuck together this year and held each other accountable.  This small group, plus a few others, all went to YL summer camp, and their lives were changed. Ginger Tramell (in red), their faithful leader, devotes so much of her time being with the girls.  By looking at her, you would never know that she is 36 yrs older than they are.  She is at every game,  dance recital,  etc..  Here, she is seeing the girls off before their homecoming dance.  I am so thankful for her and all these wonderful teens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment