Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Thursday, November 29, 2012

Catch All

                                                               Dreama Tolle Perry

Since I am running out of days to post about all the individuals I am thankful for, I decided to just list people that come to my mind.  I am sure there are many, many more.

1.  Dr. Indira Veerisetty for being aggressive in trying to figure out the cause of Gwynn's migraines.
2.  Lisa Palmer of Summer House for being supportive of my art and placing it in homes.
3.  Clara Gwynn Waller for the years she prayed for me.
4.  Luke Jepson for being a wonderful roommate for Dixon.
5.  Ginny Mansoor for her help and support.
6.  Crockett my faithful companion.
7.  Ashley Meena for being a top 5.
8.  Nancy Landry for obeying the Holy Spirit and praying for me when she didn't even know me.
9.  Rusty Faulk for introducing me to Chris Tomlin's "Everlasting God".
10. Ellen Faulk for letting me use her chair, going with me to Carowinds, preparing my lesson     plans.....

No comments:

Post a Comment