Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gracie


                                                                  "Grace"  by Grace

Grace, Grace, God's Grace.  I had no idea the significance her name would mean to me when I named her almost 16 years ago.  When she was 2, God used this child to literally save my life.  Because of that, she has always had a special place in my heart.  She was God's Grace.

This child didn't talk until she was way over 3 yrs. old.  Then, I was told she had a learning disability.  She even went to a preschool for children with special needs.  What a joke that was.  Although she is known to walk to the beat of a different drummer, Grace, if she applies herself, is a 4.0 student.  Her creativity leaves me in the dust and her writing ability is outstanding.  She got the best of both me and Tommy, however, she got the worst of us too.   She is by far my messiest child, and leaves a trail of debris in her wake.  As exasperating as she can be, I love her and today I am thankful for her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment