Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Tuesday, November 6, 2012

VIEW GALLERY

                                                    Phyllis Geary and Lee Malouf
                               

My art career would be nothing if it wasn't for Phyllis Geary.  She took a chance on me and my work when I moved home to Mississippi.  It took months after meeting her, for me to get the nerve up to show it to her.  She has encouraged me from the beginning, honestly critiquing it, and helping me hone in on "my style".  Through the years, she has become one of my dearest friends.  She is someone whom I can sit down with and "spill my guts" to.  I am very thankful to have her in my life.

Lee Malouf is a fellow artist and a sales associate at VIEW GALLERY.  She has promoted my work from the very beginning.  She too has become a personal friend through my association with the gallery.  Many of my sales are because of Lee and her willingness to call on clients and show them my paintings.  I am very thankful for Lee and her friendship.

1 comment:

  1. i am just now seeing this. thank you, cissy prewitt. some of the kindest words ever.
    now.....keep painting!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete