Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dixon



Now you know that my post aren't in any order as to whom I am most grateful for, because there is no way that Dixon would be number 20.  I saved him until the 20th,  because he is coming home today!!  I have not seen him since I dropped him off in Charleston 3 months ago.  I can not begin to tell you the joy I feel because this day is finally here.  His roommate, Luke, will be joining us for Thanksgiving this year.  Minnesota was too far for him to drive for such a short vacation.  I hope he can handle my whole extended family.  Sometimes I even have a hard time with them.  Like Dixon, Luke is a big hunter, so they will be spending a majority of their time at my parent's cabin deer hunting.

I think most of you that read my blog, know how I feel about my son, so I wont bore you one more time, however, I must say there is no one quite like Dixon.  He is an exceptional young man, whom I am very proud of.  I love my son and today is his day!!  Please pray for him to have a safe trip.

2 comments:

  1. This post is bubbling with giddiness. Enjoy! P.S. I just have to say how much I dislike that picture with the snake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cissy! I am loving your excitement and truly I get it! You have been one brave Momma to have gone three months without seeing him! He may not tell you this but he is so ready to see you and have some of your yummy food! Enjoy and Happy, Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete