Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Monday, November 5, 2012

Glo

                                                                  Gloria Graham

It wasn't my intention to make my Gratitude Adventure all about people.  I had thought I would write about things like hot baths, clean crisp white cotton sheets, medicine...., but there are so many individuals in my life that I am grateful for, that I think this year, I'll just write about them.  This week, my friend "Glo" and her husband Patrick each have a birthday.  So, it only seems right to start off the week being thankful for them.  I didn't have a picture of Patrick, so you just get to see her.  They live in North Carolina, and have been a very big part of my life for many years.  Gloria is not only a friend, but she is also like my sister.  My prayer is for them to return home to Mississippi one day and live among family.

No comments:

Post a Comment