Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Monday, November 26, 2012

Kim E.

                                                                    Kim Erickson


Do you know someone in your hometown that is always in the forefront of every campaign, fundraiser, and cause?  The person that everyone wishes was on their board of directors because they know everyone in town?  The person that goes to every one of their children's events?  Well, that's Kim Erickson of Madison, Mississippi.  Not only does Kim have the gift of getting things done, she is a wonderful supportive mother.

Kim and I are not even close friends.  I just have had the pleasure of getting to know her because her two children are friends with Dixon and Gwynn.  (Her daughter, Katie, is the beautiful strawberry blond that is always in my photos of Gwynn.)  She always welcomes them into her home.  So today, I just wanted to say thank you to Kim for all she does for our community.

No comments:

Post a Comment