Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Saturday, November 17, 2012

Isaiah



Yes, I am talking about the Prophet Isaiah.  I am thankful for him because he wrote Isaiah 43.  These words have been a blessing to so many people.  They speak for themselves.

"Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you.
  I've called your name.  You're mine.
 When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you.
   When you're in rough waters, you will not go down.
 When you're between a rock and a hard place,
    it won't be a dead end.
 Because I am God, your personal God,
   The Holy of Israel, your Savior.
 I paid a huge price for you:
   all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in!
 That's how much you mean to me!
   That's how much I love you!
  I'd sell off the whole world to get you back,
   trade the creation just for you...."

 The Message Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment