Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Sunday, November 25, 2012

Houston and Betsy



Betsy is as sweet a sister-in-law as someone could ask for.  I don't think she has a mean bone in her body.  She is a loving mother and wife and I am thankful she is a part of my family.
My brother Houston and I were never close growing up.  He was several years older, and I was just the bratty little sister.  Recently, I started working part time in the family business.  This has given the two of us the opportunity to becomes friends.  I have loved spending time with him and I have seen a sweet gentleness that I never knew was there.  Today is their day for me to express my gratitude that they are in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment