Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Monday, November 12, 2012

Old Friends

                                                    Laurie, Amee, Tracy, and Lucy

How wonderful is it to be reunited with old friends after years of being apart?  Lucy and I became friends in 3rd grade, Tracy and I in junior high, then Amee came along in college.  Each one being very dear to me.  After many "lost" years, these women welcomed me back into their lives.  I had the pleasure of spending time with them last year in Santa Barbara.  They encouraged me to believe in myself, not worry so much about pleasing others, and to continue blogging and painting.  Each of these women have had their own struggles and have come away stronger and more caring.  I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.  So today, I am thankful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment