Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Faithful Three

 
                                                      Bonnie                                Susan


Irene

There are three ladies that I want to thank for being such faithful followers of my blog.  They encourage me to continue posting when I don't have it in me to, and notice when I haven't painted in a while.  I can not begin to tell them how much their support means to me.  So today I am thankful for The Faithful Three.

1 comment:

  1. You are a dear and yes, I notice the times you are silent. I notice because you have a way of putting similar thoughts into words. So even in the distance of time and location...we can encourage and strengthen one another. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete