Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful in November

                                                                         Gwynn

It's been a while.  Sorry.  I took a break for personal reasons, but for the month of November, I am going to follow one of my artist friends, Deama Tolle Perry, and take time and tell you what I am thankful for.  She calls it the Gratitude Adventure.  So often, we focus our attention on the negative things in our lives and look for what is missing, instead of looking at all the blessings.   My intention this month is to take a moment each day and share it with you.

Today my blessing is my daughter Gwynn.  I am so thankful for the the young woman she is becoming and the stance she has taken for her Savior.  Gwynn had a life changing experience this past summer at Young Life camp.  During a time in her life ( a senior in high school), when peer pressure is at an all time high, she made a decision to change her lifestyle and be an example of Jesus Christ.  The price has been high, but she has stood firm in her conviction.  She has set an example for all of us, and I am very thankful for her and this blessing God has given me.




2 comments: