Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Monday, November 19, 2012

My North Carolina Friends

                                                Kim, Holly, Beth, Ellen, Gloria and Allison

Just because I am just now posting about these ladies, doesn't mean that they are any less special to me. These wonderful, Godly women stepped in and took me under their wings the last year I was in North Carolina.  They fed me, prayed with me, cried with me, and supported me in every way.  One went so far as to make out a weekly lesson plan for me because I was having such a hard time home schooling my children.  This photo was taken 5 1/2 years later when I returned to Boone for Ellen's son's wedding.  It was so great to see each of them again and to see their wonderful families.  Each of them are a blessing in which I am very thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment