Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Thursday, November 15, 2012

Tom Elkin



This painting is by my friend Kathy Cousart

Do you remember the game I mentioned in an earlier post about my children guessing my 5 favorite people?  Well Tom Elkin is one you can always count on to be on my list.  I can not begin to tell you the impact this man has made in my life since I moved back to Mississippi 3 1/2 years ago.  I came home broken, insecure, and shattered.  Through years of his counseling, I found myself again and became a stronger person.  Words can not express how I feel about him.  In a way, he saved me.  His generosity, wisdom, and love comes from his own belief in our Savior.  Also, the fact that he has years of experience helping others is a huge factor.   I LOVE THIS MAN.  I will forever be thankful for Tom and the impact he has had in my life.  Since I didn't have a photo if him, I posted this one by Kathy, because to me, Tom was a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment