Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Saturday, November 10, 2012

Cathy

                                                                    Cathy Williamson

This is my outspoken, Obama lovin', generous, faithful, forthright, sincere, dear friend Cathy.  Believe me, she is one of a kind, and I love her.  I met her when Gwynn was in preschool, and she has stuck by me and been a loyal friend ever since.  It's all black or white with her.  I know very few people that are willing to be as honest and open with what they believe as she, no matter what the cost.  She is tender hearted and always willing to help out a friend.  How fortunate and thankful am I to call her my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment