Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Sunday, November 4, 2012

T Daddy

                                                               Tommy Prewitt

This is the forth day of my Gratitude Adventure, and today I am picking my husband.  I am thankful for the years he dedicated himself to the medical profession.  The hours and days he spent on call not only to help others, but to provide for his family. His willingness to clean up the kitchen, pick up children late at night, walk the dog when I don't have it in me, etc. etc. etc. are just a few of the many things he does that does not go unnoticed.  I have known this man since the 4th grade, when he sat in front of me at First Presbyterian Dayschool.  Most of all, he puts up with me, and for that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment