Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Browns

                                           Forrest, Jonathan, Matt, Allison, Sarah, and Joel

Do you know a family, where you would gladly adopt any or all of the children?  Well, that is how I feel about these children, and I would gladly call Allison my sister. Forrest was Dixon's first friend in North Carolina. They were new to Boone, just like us, and our families became friends.  I wonder what  Matt and Allison's secret is, because all the children get along so well.  (Unlike my house where someone is always mad at someone else.)  Each of them have grown up to be outstanding individuals.
Allison, my pistol carrying, motorcycle riding friend has been so faithful.  She was by my side every step of the way during a difficult time.  I truly love everyone of them and I'm so thankful God put them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment