Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September Morning

                                                                          24 x 30
                                                                     Mixed Media
                                                         Available at VIEW GALLERY
                                                                      (SOLD)
Recently, I read a story of a lady recounting how she once saw a man draw some black dots. She couldn't make rhyme or reason out of the irregular assemblage of the dots. The man drew a few lines, put in a few rests, then she realize they were musical notes. Sounding it out, they sang "Praise God from whom all blessings flow, Praise Him all creatures here below".

There are many black dots and black spots in our lives, and we cannot understand why they are there, or why God permitted them to come. But if we let God adjust the dots His own way and draw the lines He wants, then out of the black dots and spots in our lives, He will make a wonderful harmony.

Last week was hard at the Prewitt household. There were broken hearts, hurt feelings, and a concern, angry mom. Finally, after I quit trying to fix everything that was out of my control and turned things totally over to God, it was amazing how things started to fall into place yesterday. I had to let Him arrange the black spots His way, and as always, His arrangement was much better than mine.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting- love the colors and the simple yet strong composition. A favorite for me! Love your blog post today...made me stop and think:) Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a gift my friend!! Thank you for your message today! I really needed it!

    ReplyDelete