Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Saturday, September 17, 2011

"I Love The Rain"

                                                I Love The Rain The Most...When IT Stops
                                                                          20 x 24
                                                                            Sold

I thought I would share the latest "Graceism". Last night on our way to dinner, Tommy was giving Grace (14) a life lesson. Her response was "Dad, you just need to listen to me. I've had more experience than you, so you just need to watch your tongue and listen to my words of wisdom!". His response was "sweetheart, you're a cocky little thing, so just remember, when you fall, we'll be here to catch you".

When she just saw what I was posting, she told me "no one understands my humor".
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment