Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Friday, September 9, 2011

Remembering 9/11

                                                           "Early Morning Haze"
                                                                       24 x 36
                                                     Available at VIEW GALLERY

Cissie Graham Lynch is the daughter of Franklin Graham and the grand daughter of Billy Graham. She is married to Cory Lynch, who is in the NFL and plays for Tampa Bay. Her family lived down the road from me when I lived in Boone, NC. She has become a beautiful young lady that is following in her family's footsteps. Today, I am giving you the link to her blog. What she says is everything I wish to say, but so much better than I could ever express..Can You Remember Where You Were? http://cissiegrahamlynch.com/2011/09/can-you-remember-where-you-were/.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in Early Morning Haze. I find this one very thought-provoking, particularly attaching it to 9-11. I've been watching/listening to Billy Graham since I was a tiny kid. It was a big deal when we were able to get one of his sermons on t.v., since we only got 3 channels! There is only one Billy Graham. He cannot be compared to the other t.v. evangelists. I'm glad his family is continuing his work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful painting Cissy. It really makes one stop and reflect. How wonderful that you are using it help people of our country remember 9/11. So many people died and were heroes that day. It is a day I will never forget. Living in Manhattan I can tell you , you have never heard such silence , on the street, on the bus everywhere. everyone was in a daze . It was such an unreal feeling watching the army soldiers and tanks drive down Park Avenue. We never heard a horn honk till January. The silver lining was seeing so many strangers come together to help neighbors and strangers alike and so many came to know the Lord Jesus in a personal way that day. Thanks for sharing Cissie Graham Lynch's site. I will check it out as Billy Graham has been a great influence in mymlife as well.

    ReplyDelete