Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Monday, September 19, 2011

Homecoming

                                                                       Eric Nix
                                                               U.S. Marine Corps

My blog is a journal of everything I love, and since I love my friend Sue Nix, today I am celebrating the homecoming of her son Eric from Afghanistan. He will be arriving in San Diego today, and then from there he will be headed to Shreveport, but Sue is hoping for a few minutes with her precious son sometime in the next few days.   I, along with her many friends am so thankful for God's protection over her son while he was serving our country.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment