Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Thursday, July 28, 2011

New York In Spring

                                                                          36 x 36
                                                                            Sold

I've enjoyed painting cityscapes this week. This one is done in softer colors that reminded me of Spring. I actually haven't been to New York in about 11 years. I would love to go back, but only for a long weekend. I'm just not a big city kind of girl. When Tommy and I were first married, we lived in D.C. for three years. I loved my time there. We were childless, and spent every weekend finding wonderful places to eat of all different ethnic cuisine. Somehow, D.C. was managable to me. But today, in this stage of my life, I think I would prefer somewhere quiet and peaceful. I think an island somewhere sounds wonderful.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment