Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Saturday, July 23, 2011

Blue Dancer

                                                                        10 x 20
                                                                 Acrylic and oil
                                                                         (Sold)
I have a case of blogger's block tonight. I have nothing interesting to write about.

The girls are gone to camp for a month and I try to write them almost every day. However, it is so hard to think of something new to say, especially when your day just consisted of cleaning the house, or painting all day. So, I am going to do tonight what I often do in my letters to them, share some of my favorite proverbs or sayings. Hopefully I'll have something better to post next time.

-A good name is to be more desired than great wealth.
-A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
-The mind of a man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.

Quotes from Artists

-"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music." - Friedrich Neitzsche
-"You can not wait until you get better. Do the best you can now, today. And you will get better at what you want to create." - Robert Burridge
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: