Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Monday, July 18, 2011

More Favorite Photos




Since I've been out of town, and didn't paint last week, I thought I would share some more of my favorite photographs that I've taken through the years.   All three of these received recognition as weekly "Editor's Pick" in an online photo site called Better Photo.  It is a wonderful site where you can take classes on line, share photos, and enter competitions.  Two of these are of my daughter Grace.  I must admit, that most of the credit goes to her, because she is so photogentic.   I miss those days when she and Gwynn were willing to indulge me with an hour or so and pose as I learned to use my camera.  Now, all they are interested in is texting and hanging out with friends.  But, then again, they are teenagers, and I understand.

Well, I'm off to paint, so maybe I'll have something to share tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment