Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Friday, March 18, 2011

My Favorite Photos



                                                        
 I was doing some "spring cleaning" of my photos on my Mac, and decided to post some of my favorite ones, seeing that I haven't had a chance to paint much this week since my "Drip Trees".  It hasn't been a easy week.  The worst being that Tommy's dad had a heart attack on Tuesday, and has been in the CCU on the vent.  We wont know much until they can extubate him.

Photography has been a love of mine for many years.  I especially love taking children's photos.  Since mine have become teens, and it isn't "cool" for mom to take their photograph, I haven't done much of it seriously.  Thank goodness I now have my painting, otherwise I would have to take up the dreaded biking!

1 comment:

  1. Cissy, these are gorgeous! When will you try painting these? ;-)

    ReplyDelete