Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Winter Rain

                                                                       
                                                                   
                                     

                                                                      24 x 48
                                                                  Mixed Media
                                                                       (Sold)


With this week being Thanksgiving, people give a lot of thought to the things in their lives that they are thankful for, and since I just talked to one of my best friends on the phone, I'm saying I am thankful for friendships.


Although I have many good friends, and many casual ones, I am very fortunate that I can say that I have two or three true committed friends, who sacrificially give to our friendship.  There is no manipulation or self-serving attitudes between us.  Through many trials, our relationships have remained secure and steadfast.   The Proverbs sums it up.  "...there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother."  They know who they are, and I am thankful this day for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment