Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Angel On Plexiglas

                                                                           8 x 10
                                                                Acrylic on Plexiglas


I subscribe to Penelope Trunk’s blog.  The other day, she had a link to a site where you could take a free personality test.  It was the Jung Typology Test.  Not only did it tell you your type personality, but what job best fits you.  I was skeptical, but I took it.  It said I was an ISFP (introverted, sensing, feeling and perceiving).  A description of this according to Keirsey Research was that of an Artisan - Composer.  According to Dr. David Keirsey, a “Composer are in tune with their senses, and so have a sure grasp of what belongs, and what doesn’t belong, in all kinds of works of art......Composers have an exceptional ability- seemingly inborn-to work with subtle differences in color, tone, texture, aroma, and flavor.”  It also said that Composers were impulsive, sensitive to the pain of others, and have a hard time expressing themselves verbally, which I do.  I am much better at writing it down.  That’s why I blog.

I wont bore you with the rest, but it described me almost perfectly.  Among other professions, it said I may be a painter or chef. (I love to cook.)  It also said I could be a legal secretary.  I was a Paralegal for 9 years before I had children.  

If you want to take the test go to www.humanmetrics.com.  It was fun.

Update on Disrespectful Child:  She had to wear sweats to school because she “has no blue jeans”, (she does).  Still no remorse!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cissy!!! Very cool painting!! I wish we lived nearer each other so we could paint together and keep up in person rather than always blogging. HOwever I must say you are a great communicator and I love reading your blog and keeping up with your projects and fam. Love the angel. Have a fabulous thanksgiving! love love love R

    ReplyDelete