Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Painless Christmas Cards


                                                                        Photos by
                                                          Aaron Phillips Photography

If you are like me, you dread taking photos of your children for a Christmas card.  I haven't done it in a year or two, because I hated dealing with uncooperative teens with bad attitudes.  The photo session usually ends with me in tears and a headache.  But not this year!  I hired my friend Aaron Phillips to take on my three.  I must say, it was worth every cent I paid for, which by the way was very reasonable.  I told Aaron I wanted shots that captured my children's personalities, and not the typical posed shots.  These photos I'm showing aren't even the best ones.  I'm saving those for my Christmas card.  I couldn't have been more pleased with the photos I got back, however, the greatest part of it was that I never once lost my temper, and they had a fun time as well.

Aaron@aaronphillipsphotography.com  601-954-6539

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard at this post!! I take pics all year of my kids at tailgates or whatever and its like Christmas card time comes and everybody looses it! We actually laugh about the card every year now. My card is the pits, but we are sending it anyway. So thanks to your post I'm hiring it done next year! Remind me because I'm so doing it! and I agree , its worth every penny!!! Love these pics by the way! Gorgeous Children! love love love R

    ReplyDelete