Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Tuesday, November 29, 2011

After The Storm

                                                                 Acrylic on Paper




This morning, I read a legend about a German baron, who at his castle, stretched wires from one tower to another in hopes that the wind would make them into a harp, but when the gentle wind blew, there was no music.  Then one night, there was a huge storm.  When the baron looked out with terror at the mighty winds, he heard the music from his harp, which rose above the sound of the storm.  It needed the tempest to bring out the music.

If you keep strong in your believing, you can always count on God to make the aftermath of difficult times, a thousand times richer than it was before the storm.  I know this to be true from personal experience.    I have several friends that are going through hard times right now, and I want them to remember that “Weeping may last for a night, but Joy cometh in the morning.”

After the rain comes the flowers.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful post Cissy and didn't see it until today. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete