Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Saturday, February 4, 2012

Be Still


Hidden Angels
Posted by Picasa
Peace
8x8
(SOLD)
Sorry I've been away for a while, but I took another "girl trip" to Florida and just been a mom lately.  I've been playing around in my studio, painting fun whimsical pieces. However, a friend of my son looked at them the other night and said, "they just aren't you.  You are more abstract."  Hmmm!!  Don't really know how to take that.  It's been a fun diversion though.   The work I posted today are just some old paintings I did a while ago.  I guess they are more "me" because they are abstract.  In spite of what Scott said, I think I'll paint some fun hearts today.  After all, Valentine Day is just around the corner.

I came across this verse today and wanted to share it.  How different would our life and attitude be it we took it to heart?

"The Lord will fight for you; you need only be still."

Exodus 14:14


1 comment: