Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Journey Home

                                                                   Mixed Media
                                                     Available at VIEW GALLERY

My son and I just returned home from a trip to North Carolina. It was my second trip there since leaving 4 1/2 years ago, but my son's first. It was emotional, even hard at times, but overall, we had a wonderful time being reunited with old friends. True, loyal, "heart friends" that walked with me through tough times. I feel so blessed to have them in my life.

What sticks out the most about the trip, is how I see the sovereignty of God. He was in every detail, from the snow, the individuals at the wedding we attended, to the time spent with old friends. All of it making us feel safe and loved. Even when I think back on my experiences there years ago, I see the sovereignty of our Lord and His hand in it. I know Romans 8:28 to be true. "All things work together for good to those that love the Lord."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment