Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Friday, October 28, 2011

Dancer in Black

                                                                           16 x 20
                                                                       Mixed Media
                                                                           (SOLD)

I've been told that the definition of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over, and each time expecting different results". As I lay in bed last night, I came to the conclusion that I am indeed insane!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yay! A new member to my club - the insanity club that is. Ha! For a crazy lady, you do good work! This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful- has an elegance about it that is really nice.

    ReplyDelete