Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Monday, August 6, 2012

Seaglass

                                                                          11 x 14
                                                                       Mix Media

I love painting with these colors.  They remind me of the ocean, where I can sit, relax and just enjoy God's beautiful work.  I always come away feeling renewed and more in touch with Him.  I don't go to the beach as often as I would like, so I guess that is one reason why I am drawn to these colors.  I imagine myself looking into the ocean, and I feel a sense of peace.  I hope this painting does the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment