Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Thursday, August 9, 2012

Reflection

                                                              Mix Media On Panel
                                                                       20 x 20

I've painted several pieces in the last week.  I guess I'm making up for my hiatus over the summer.  This is a new style for me.  I am still searching for "me", simply because I haven't been satisfied with my work lately, and I am determine to stretch myself and grow.   My husband told me this week that it takes an individual 10,000 hours to become an expert and a master in something.  So, I guess when I'm 80, I'll finally get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment