Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First Day



Today was Gwynn's first day as a Senior and Grace's first day at Madison Central High School.  It seems like I just did this with Dixon in the photo, but that was 12 months ago.  He is upstairs asleep and missed all the activity.   It is amazing how fast time flies.

It was a little hectic this morning.  They wanted to get to school early, so everything was rushed.  However, if it is anything like last year,  it will be the last time they will be early.   The greatest thing for me is that I no longer have to take carpool!

This time next year, it will only Grace in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment