Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Friday, June 10, 2011

Yellow Drip Tree

                                                                            8x10

I haven't posted anything in awhile. I just haven't been excited and pleased with any of my work, but I am going to the beach tomorrow with my girlfriends, so I know it will be over a week before I can post again. This is a yellow drip tree I did this week. I actually haven't painted much, because I have been spending a lot of time with my youngest daughter, Grace. She unfortunately is the only child without her licence, so she is stuck with me. At least I'm sure that is how she see it. I see it as a wonderful time for the two of us just to hang out.

Next week is my time though. I've known these women since Jr. High. We all turn 50 this year, and Sarah's birthday is next week, so what better way to celebrate, than with each other. I am so fortunate to be surrounded by so many wonderful women in my life. I have my old friends, my artist friends that encourage me, and my very special "heart" friends. More than likely if you are reading my blog, you are one. So thank you for being my friend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment