Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mermaid

                                                                          11 x 14
                                                                       Mix Media

Folk Art is "the style of the week". It's hot and humid here in Mississippi, and I wish I was back on the beach with the wonderful ocean breeze. I'll be back there in a couple of weeks, so until then, I think I will just paint in my air condition studio.

Thought of the week: Parenting is HARD! I looked at Tommy last night, and said "I'm not sure I signed up for this". Everyone warned me about the teenage years. I thought, not my children. Ha! I just wonder when I became so "uncool". I thought I was kind of hip for almost 50. I guess not, so to show them, I think I'll go put on a long blue jean skirt, put my hair up in a bun, and go bake some bread!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment