Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Madonna

                                                                         6 x 6
                                                                       (Sold)
I did this early this morning, and I sold it this afternoon. What I like about folk art is that you don't have to be exact, and it doesn't matter if the proportions are off. That is why I also love painting abstracts. I am not a realistic painter. My mind is too scattered, and I am messy. I use to get in trouble for it, but now when it shows up in my art,  I don't think it's a bad thing. It's me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love it! and congratulations on the sale! I agree with you on the messiness and scattered mind. Personally, I think if you want something to look realistic then take a picture of it! No offense to realism painters of course!

    ReplyDelete