Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Peaceful Afternoon

12 x 12
on panel




I want to thank all the people that came to my first art show last week.  I had such a wonderful support from my friends and family. Two other artist, Candace Greer and Jane Keltner also were showing their work that night at VIEW GALLERY.  Phyllis and Lee did a wonderful job in preparing the gallery.  I can not express the gratitude I feel towards the wonderful people in my life.  Thank you.

I have spent the last few days sleeping and catching up on house work that I neglected preparing for last week. Grace has taken over my studio.  I think she promised half of the 9th grade students paintings before school is out.  I actually think she is messier than I am, because my studio is a wreck.  But, I can't complain.  I love that all three of my children are artistic and express their creativity in painting.  God is so good in giving us each our own gifts.  I am thankful for mine and my children's.

1 comment:

  1. Love this painting- lush and green! So pretty. Congrats on your first show!! Yay for you- proud!!

    ReplyDelete