Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Son Dixon

                                                                      "Letting Go"
                                                                           30 x 30
                                                                          (SOLD)

My son Dixon turned 19 today, and will graduate from high school this weekend.  I could not be more proud of the young man he has become.  I could not be more thankful for the gift I have been given.  The fact that he is normal and has a heart for the Lord is a true miracle.  The fact that he loves me is only by the grace of our Heavenly Father.

He was the first grandson.
He was exposed to things a young child should never have been a part of.
He was put in a position of spiritual authority at a very young age.
He was turned against me for many years....
But He was rescued and was taught from that day God's truth and His love and forgiveness.
He has become a leader.
He loves me today.
He loves the Lord.

This is one of God's many promises that has come true in my life.
"I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten."  Joel 2:25

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete