Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Monday, April 30, 2012

Summer Day

                                                                 Mix Media on Panel
                                                                           Sold

Well, I failed on about day 2 of finding joy, but, my dear friend Jonathan got me back on track by telling me to speak back to the negative feelings I was having and remind myself who I was in Christ.  I then looked at the lies that Satan wanted me to believe, and I turned my thinking around.  Negative thinking corrupts the brain.  For me, it brings me down and my whole outlook on things are off.   I was headed for "funk" as we say in our house.  I needed to remember that God is positive to everything but sin, and if a thought brings about worry or fear, it is not from God.  "God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7  The rest of the week went ok.  I'm not a joyful person yet, but I'm going to keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment