Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Sunday, March 11, 2012

Unresolved Issues


24 x 36


Sorry I've been delinquent in posting.  I actually did earlier in the week, but somehow lost it, and just didn't have it in me to redo it.  Also, I've had my new puppy "Crockett" for a week now, and I must admit, I forgot how hard those first few weeks (months) are.  After getting up twice in the night to take him outside to potty, and having him want to play at 5:30 am., I've been exhausted.  We are getting into a routine though, and I really adore him.

This coming week is Spring break for the children.  All three are headed to different places with friends.  Grace and Dixon to Colorado, and Gwynn to the beach.  We have never been much on trips for Spring Break, so we thought we would give in this year.  Me, I'll just have puppy duty.

I must admit, I'm uneasy with sending them away, fearing something will happen to them while they are gone.  I know that anything can happen right here in Madison, and that it is out of my control.  It's still hard though.  Yes, I'll be praying all week for God to protect them and keep them safe.  I guess this is just one more act of faith.  They are God's children and are in His hands.

Maybe I'll get some painting done this week.  I'll be having my first show sometime during the end of April or first of May.  It will be at VIEW GALLERY.  I'll keep you posted.


Crockett
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment