Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Thursday, April 25, 2013

Waiting To Dance


This is another dancer painting for the Lafayette show on May 10th.  I love the texture of her tutu.  It reminds me of a big poof of feathers.  My girls would have loved playing dress-up in it years ago.

On another note, I want to update you on the progress of fundraising for our Cambodia trip.  This time last week, I was very discouraged as to if we were going to be able to raise enough money for all three of us to go.  I emailed an individual also going, telling him how my faith was wavering.  He encouraged me and reminded me that faith was the evidence of things not seen.  I shared with him how I know without a doubt that God wants us on this mission trip, and I was just going to stand firm and believe He would provide a way for us.  Well, just six days later, we have raised almost half of the cost.  Many friends have been very generous, I sold a large painting I forgot about, and Grace has been selling headbands she made to her friends.  I can't express enough my appreciation to my friends and I stand amazed at how awesome our God is.

No comments:

Post a Comment