Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Margot

                                                                          "Margot"
                                                         Available at VIEW GALLERY
                                                                           (SOLD)
Please forgive me for being so neglectful on posting on my blog.  I tell myself everyday, I need to write something, yet, I'm at a lost for something to write about.  I haven't been painting that much, being so preoccupied with renovating our house, but I miss it so much.  For the past five years, painting has been my outlet and the way I express so many things I am feeling.  I'm going to make an effort to commit myself to take time out of my busy schedule and paint.  So, by doing that, I will be more diligent in blogging.

On a different note, after three and a half years of visiting different churches, we have finally found one that everyone loves.  My main requirement was for the church to be Bible based and that they believe the scripture is the infallible Word of God.  I also wanted expository teaching, where they teach through God's Word, verse by verse.  I didn't want "catchy" sermons, but someone to teach me the truth from the Bible.  I need that and my family needs that too.  Well, we have found that at Fondren Church.  Robert Green is so knowledgeable of the scripture as well as the Greek and the Hebrew interpretations of them.  If you haven't figured it out yet, I am so excited about my new church.  If you know me, you know how important it is for me to find one that teaches the truth.  I just wanted to share this with those who know my story.

This painting is another one from my Dancer series.  For someone that doesn't have a graceful bone in their body, I love painting ballerinas.  I've sold everyone I've painted, so I am thankful for those that enjoy them as much as I do painting them.


No comments:

Post a Comment