Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Random Things


This is the newest member of our family, Sir Lancelot the Ball Python.  Gwynn some how talked her dad into agreeing to let her buy a baby python.  She said it has been a life long dream.  Yuck!

Grace put a streak of red in her hair using Kool aid.

Gwynn and her best friend Emily have started their own blog.  http://secretsandshakespeare.tumblr.com/


This is one of my favorite things.  I play it whenever I need a boost.  Grace woke up with a swollen eye and was unable to visit Camp friends in Birmingham.  (She ended up going for one night after her eye cleared up after a couple of days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment