Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Sunday, December 23, 2012

What If?

                                                                         "Mariana"
                                                                           (SOLD)
Have you ever thought what if Christ had not come?  There would be no Christmas, no trees decorated,  no stockings hung on the chimney, no gifts exchanged on December 25th, no "O come, all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant...."   Even worse, the Bible would stop at Malachi.  There would be no gospel, no promise of salvation or eternal life with Him in heaven.  No hope.

Let's remember this during this season.  He was the greatest gift.  The reason behind Christmas.  Let us be glad and rejoice, because "He has come".  Let us remember the announcement of the angel, "Behold I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people, for unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord".  Luke 2:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment