Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Friday, December 14, 2012

Random Things

                                                                         "Act II"
                                                                           SOLD

I woke up this morning after having bad dreams, to find Crockett eating my Christmas ornaments.  I just now had to leave my computer while writing this, to find him with his front legs on the kitchen counter, eating Grace's chocolate chip muffins!!!!  Now please tell me again why I wanted an 80 lb Rhodesian Ridgeback????   Because I love him and he is my constant companion and guardian, but a real pain in the rear.

This is the last of my dancer paintings that I sold this month.  The photo doesn't do it justice, but my intent was to paint a shadowy trio of dancers that do not jump out of the canvas.  I think I did that.  I hope someone is going to enjoy it for Christmas.

Dixon comes home tomorrow.  The girls will be out next week, and hopefully the house will be harmonious.

No comments:

Post a Comment