Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Sunday, September 2, 2012

Inspiring Artist


This is a painting by one of my favorite artist, Sophia.  I believe Sophia is originally from France, but now lives in Charlotte.  When I first moved back to Jackson, I would visit VIEW GALLERY and just stare at her work.  I would find so many hidden figures incorporated in her paintings.  If you look closely at this one, you can see fairies, dancers and hearts.  I think I even see a knight.  She has a wonderful gift of color and composition.  Sophia was a very big inspiration to me when I began to paint.  I hope one day to have the pleasure of owning one of her wonderful pieces of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment