Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Saturday, July 14, 2012

Art Camp





This week, I had the pleasure of teaching art to 2nd and 3rd graders at Madison Heights Presbyterian Church's Art and Sports Camp.  It is an outreach they do for children in our area.  I had a wonderful time with my children.  One of their projects was to do a painting using glue and then pastels.  They first drew what they wanted on a piece of black construction paper and then outlined it in glue.  The next day they colored in the lines with chalk pastels.  I was amazed at the creativity of these rising 2nd and 3rd graders.  I think they did an outstanding job, so of course I had to show you some.  I think you will agree with me that they are indeed wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment