Sweet is not exactly a word that describes me, but my husband set up my blog, and that is what he named it. Seeing that he is my biggest fan, how could I change it?




Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer Heat

                                                                     "Isabelle"
                                                                       SOLD

It's been awhile since I've posted.  I took the month of June off.  Didn't even pick up a paint brush.  Thank you to those individuals that wrote to me, encouraging me to continue blogging.  I saw my friend Ruthie this past weekend, and she told me that she was going to hold me accountable, and Ruthie is someone I wouldn't want to disappoint.

Ruthie and I met at a workshop in Atlanta, and I just sensed she was a believer.  We started talking, and found out our girls went to the same summer camp.  Then we realized that her oldest daughter had been  my daughter, Gwynn's counselor the year before.  Then when we met up this year at DeSoto, her middle daughter was Grace's counselor.  If these young ladies are anything like their mother, my girls have been truly blessed.  Please take time and visit her website. Ruthie Carlson's Holiday Studio
ruthiecarlson.com/.

Isaiah 12:2  
Behold, God is my salvation,  I will trust and not be afraid; For the Lord God is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation.




No comments:

Post a Comment